Contact form and newsletter
All personal data such as first and last name, e-mail address and company, which are transmitted to RA Consulting GmbH via the contact form available on this website and via the newsletter registration, are used exclusively for answering your inquiry or as the recipient address for the newsletter.
These will only be stored for as long as is necessary for the aforementioned purposes or RA Consulting GmbH is legally obliged to store them.
Every time the RA Consulting GmbH website is accessed, the web host automatically stores and processes data about the process in a log file. This includes the IP address, the date, the time, the accessed page or accessed file, the success message about the access and retrieval, the requesting website, the browser and the operating system.
RA Consulting GmbH does not access these log files and does not combine this data with other data sources. RA Consulting GmbH cannot assign this data to specific persons. After the statistical evaluation or after 30 days, the data is deleted. Data is not passed on to third parties.
If you have given RA Consulting GmbH permission to store and use your personal data for a specific purpose, you can revoke this permission at any time with effect for the future.
You can send RA Consulting GmbH relevant enquiries or questions about this data protection declaration by e-mail or via the contact form, among other things. You also have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority for RA Consulting GmbH.
This data protection declaration only applies to the website of RA Consulting GmbH and does not cover any linked websites of other providers.
Cookies are small text files that contain data from websites or domains that have been visited and are stored by a browser on the user’s computer. A cookie is used to store information about a user during or after his or her visit within an online offer. The information stored may include, for example, the language settings on the website or where a video was watched. The term cookies also includes other technologies that perform the same functions as cookies (e.g. when user details are stored using pseudonymous online identifiers, also known as “user IDs”).
The following cookie types and functions are distinguished:
- Temporary cookies: Temporary cookies are deleted at the latest after a user has left an online offer and closed his browser.
- Permanent cookies: Permanent cookies remain stored even after the browser is closed. For example, the login status can be saved or preferred content can be displayed directly when the user visits a website again. Likewise, the interests of users used for reach measurement or marketing purposes can be stored in such a cookie.
- First-party cookies: First-party cookies are set by us.
- Third-party cookies: Third-party cookies are mainly used by advertisers to process user information.
- Necessary or absolutely necessary cookies: Cookies may be absolutely necessary for the operation of a website (e.g. to save logins or other user entries or for security reasons).
Storage period: If we do not provide you with explicit information on the storage period of permanent cookies (e.g. in the context of a so-called cookie opt-in), please assume that the storage period can be up to two years.
- Types of data processed: Usage data (e.g. websites visited, interest in content, access times), meta/communication data (e.g. device information, IP addresses).
- Data subjects: Users (e.g. website visitors, users of online services).
- Legal basis: Consent (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a. DSGVO), Legitimate Interests (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f. DSGVO).
When you first visit this website, you will have seen an opt-in cookie banner. You can use the following links to view the settings made there, change your consent or revoke it:
History of cookie settings
Change cookie settings
This website uses the service “Google Analytics”, which is offered by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) to analyse website usage by users. The service uses “cookies” – text files that are stored on your terminal device. The information collected by the cookies is usually sent to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
IP anonymisation is used on this website. The IP address of the user is shortened within the member states of the EU and the European Economic Area. This shortening eliminates the personal reference of your IP address. Under the terms of the data sharing agreement that the website operators have concluded with Google Inc., Google Inc. uses the collected information to evaluate website usage and website activity and to provide services related to internet usage.
Google Analytics Cookies
You have the option of preventing the cookie from being stored on your device by making the appropriate settings in your browser. It is not guaranteed that you will be able to access all functions of this website without restrictions if your browser does not allow cookies.
Furthermore, you can use a browser plug-in to prevent the information collected by cookies (including your IP address) from being sent to and used by Google Inc. The following link will take you to the corresponding plugin:
Here you will find further information on the use of data by Google Inc:
Change cookie settings
History of cookie settings