Remark: This training is conducted by our partner, emotive GmbH.
The new standard OTX (Open Test sequence eXchange – ISO 13209) has been created as a reusable format for the exchange of test sequences in off-board-diagnosis. Another positive effect is a fundamental contribution to reducing the complexity in today’s automotive development. The usability of OTX, however, is not only limited to vehicle diagnostics. By using suitable libraries it can be used in many different areas ranging from test automation to HIL-Simulation. This training will provide a comprehensive and systematic overview and introduction to the new exchange format for test sequences. Participants will be introduced to the structure and use of OTX data and gain insight on possibilities and limitations of the standard. The contents of the seminar will be explained and illustrated through real world examples, small exercises and live demonstrations.
The seminar is designed for engineers of the vehicle manufacturers and their suppliers. General knowledge of vehicle diagnostics and diagnostic processes is a prerequisite.
Date: Please ask us about an appointment.
Duration: approx. 9:00am – 05:00pm
For registration and additional information please contact: email@example.com
We also invite you to inform yourself on our partner emotive. Registration for individual seminars and inquiries are also possible on their website.
Pricing is made available upon inquiry.
- State of the Art Vehicle Diagnostics – A Challenge
2. Standardization in Automotive Diagnostics
- Overview of the most important diagnostic standards
- ISO/OSI Reference model
- Diagnostics protocol UDS (ISO 14229, ISO 15756)
- Diagnostic runtime environment MVCI-Server (ISO 22900-3, 3D-Server)
- Diagnostic data ODX (ISO 22901, ASAM MCD 2D)
- Diagnostic sequences OTX (ISO13209)
- Background and application
- Target, use and limitations
4. OTX-Data Model
- Main components and basic structure
- Basic concepts
- Common elements
- Types of data
- Parameters and declarations
- Terms and expressions
- Nodes (Action, Loop, Branch, Parallel etc.)
- Exception handling
- DiagCom (diagnostic-communication)
- HMI (user interaction)
- i18n (localization = multilingualism)
- Job, Flash
- Extension mechanism
5. Use of OTX
- Open Diagnostic Framework
- Development of diagnostic applications with OTX