Our DiagRA Embedded component provides a complete diagnostic stack as well as ECU flash programming on both Windows and embedded Linux devices. As a component library, it provides a C/C++ API. As a standalone version it is available with an integrated web server providing ReST and SOAP APIs. The following diagnostic standards are currently supported: ISO 14229 (UDS), ISO 27145, SAE J1939, SAE J1979, OBDII and WWH-OBD. CAN, CAN-FD, DoIP are supported. Currently already supported interfaces are SocketCAN, PEAK, Kvaser, PassThru and RP1210.
- Engineering: as an application component for diagnostics or programming of test systems in the laboratory, on test setups during the diagnostic development process
- Testing: as a component integrated in test benches or HiL test systems
- Testing and verification of real driving emissions: as a component integrated on data loggers and telematic control units
- Production: as an end-of-line update and test system, for automated programming stations or in a stand-alone Flash application during vehicle transport. Already available in the DiagRA Flash Station tool, which can program up to 10 ECUs on 10 separate vehicle buses.
- After Sales: integrated in the workshop tester or as a component for diagnostics in the back-end.