Current versions as of December 9, 2020: 7.45.40
- new recording format MDF4 with selectable MDF version 4.2.0, 4.1.1, 4.1.0 or 4.0.0
- We have added DiagRA X Viewer to our download server. It is an add-on tool that can open MDF4 files created with DiagRA D’s recording function. We have decoupled it from our DiagRA X application tool for use with DiagRA D. You do not need an additional license for the viewer (just as you do for XML-Convert and XML-to-Excel).
- The XML-to-PDF help tool has been replaced by the XML-Convert tool. The XML-to-PDF conversion function is again implemented in this new tool and in addition there is an XML-to-HTML function. The reason for this is that there are more and more problems when browsers are supposed to open XML files using a stylesheet. Just install the tool. It removes the XML-to-PDF tool and provides the same functionality plus the HTML conversion feature.
- XML-to-Excel lets you convert OBD data from XML outputs of DiagRA D measurement runs to Excel. One can convert multiple XML files to one Excel file, simultaneously or sequentially, to compare them.
- Adaptation work for the new SAE J1979-2 has started. We expect to provide a first version in the middle of Q1 2021.
- Extensive enhancements for NOx binning and Green House Gas in SAE J1939 and in SAE J1979 Mode $09.
DiagRA D only
- Support for CAN FD. Many interface types are already supported. Communication with ECUs supporting CAN FD is much faster – especially flash programming via DiagRA D Flash Plugin.
- Autosar XML for parameterization of FlexRay communication