The MC Server makes it easy to work with multiple ECUs in parallel and manages communication with hardware. Export your measurement and calibration results in industry-standard formats (e.g. MDF, HEX, SREC,a BLF, DCM) to enable easy interaction with other tools and libraries.
Import ECU description files (A2L and DBC)
All measurement and calibration labels and metadata can be viewed offline and saved in a database for reuse. Benefit from our experience gained from working with thousands of files from different tools, allowing us to identify and work with poorly formatted files and non-standard features.
Build a measurement System in runtime
Select from the available devices, hardware interfaces and protocols to communicate with ECUs. Components can be added in runtime to measure different combinations of values at the rates provided by the ECU or to define triggers for event-based measurement. Results can be buffered in memory for display or recorded in MDF.
Manage ECU states and unlocking via seed&key DLLs, upload and download to selected ECU memory pages, check for compatibility errors, perform checksums, flash segments, read and write individual labels: all this without needing to know the details of the XCP and CCP protocols. Calibration data can also be imported from or exported to DCM or HEX/S19 files for use in other applications.
Fully standard compatible
- Core functionality based on ASAM MCD3-MC 3.0.0 standard.
- Description file formats:
- MCD2-MC (A2L, formally ASAP-2) versions 1.31-1.70
- Supported Protocols:
- ASAM MCD XCP 1.5 (XCP on CAN/CAN-FD, XCP on Ethernet and XCP on SxI)
- ASAM MCD CCP 2.1
- GPS (NMEA and Windows Location Provider)
- CAN und CAN-FD bus-logging
- ASAM MDF 4.x
- Binary Logging Format (BLF) V1.44
- DCM 2.x
- Calculated signals
Define and measure calculated signals based on reusable formulae and inputs from multiple devices.
- Schedule CAN frames
Define and edit CAN and CAN-FD frames to send directly on the bus, either on demand or on scheduled rasters.
All online functions can be used with a built-in simulation for testing or demonstration when ECU and measurement hardware is not available.
- Available for .NET (.NET Framework 4.6.1).
- Supported CAN drivers: J2534-2 (PassThru), Kvaser, Vector XL, Peak, Actia I+ME and ETAS BOA
Standalone, licensed client application for the MC Server to test connectivity and features.
- Test MC Server features
Use the Tiny CalibRAtor to test the basic functionality of the MC server to:
- Create an MC project and connect to an ECU
- Select labels for calibration or measurement
- Manage pages and download to/ upload from the ECU memory.
- Export or import HEX/S19 files and compare their contents
- Perform XCP and CCP flashing